Chubb Cyber Insurance Review
Any company can be affected by a cyber breach, Chubb believes that your business’s sensitive customer and employee information should always be under protection. Here is what Chubb include in their Cyber Insurance Policy:
Chubb cyber insurance cover
Chubb offer cover for a wide range of breach conditions, including coverage for your business due to:
- Human error
- Programming errors
- Data loss
- Restoration including decontamination and recover
- Blackmail or Network Extortion
- Disruption or delay to the business sector
- Coverage for legal costs
With a reporting hotline available 24/7, 365 days a year, Chubb will have you covered for any incident during any time for peace of mind.
Why choose Chubb cyber cover?
There are many reasons why Chubb could be a good option to cover your business, including:
- Global reach: Chubb use an exclusive team of cyber underwriters to deliver high quality and consistent services worldwide.
- An experienced award-winning team: Chubb has a well-established high-quality, dedicated cyber and technology team since 1998.
Chubb Cyber Insurance Risk Management insurance product highlights
- The measures undertaken by the underwriting team help clients stay on top and assess their possible cyber risks.
- Assistance from vendors providing enhanced cyber risk management during the policy period.
- 24/7 incident response teams always on hand to support your business when you discover a breach.
Chubb’s incident response plan
If you do suffer a data breach, you’ll need to be confident your insurer is up to the task of reacting quickly and efficiently.
The Chubb incident response team follow a detailed process to ensure this is the case:
Incident Response Process
This outlines how to contact the Chubb incident team, how to report a new claim, and what the next steps are:
- Report a claim through the 24/7 team via your mobile device or over the phone
- Emergency costs in the first 48 hours following an incident
- Email alerts and updates customised to fit your business
- Access to an incident response team that will help you handle a cyber incident
- Multilingual reporting hotline
- Access to response management and Chubb’s claims department
What to Expect – The 5 step process:
Chubb has a 5 step plan set for when an incident happens, designed to quickly and effectively help their client report an incident and ensure the response process is activated.
This 5 step process is:
- Report incidents via the Chubb mobile app, online, or call your local hotline.
- Incident details are sent to the cyber claims team to fulfil your policy requirements.
- The local incident manager receives your breach information, they then contact you directly.
- The incident manager will support you in the recovery of your business activities once the incident is retained.
- Finally, a specialist from Chubb’s specialist panel will assist you with any additional services you require. Then they will conduct a follow-up to conclude the service.
Chubb has third parties to provide cyber risk improvement services for all its clients.
Cyber Alert App
Designed for Chubb’s cyber policyholders with 24/7 incident reporting so you can inform the Chubb team at any time. It’s main features include:
- 24/7 incident reporting via your mobile
- Clients can access their incident reporting history helping coordinate response efforts
- The Cyber incident response team offers assistance step by step through a cyber incident, with frequent contact with clients from start to finish.
- Ability to build a profile of relevant information, including customer names and locations before an incident to save time post-incident.
- Ability to submit photos and additional files to help assess the event.
Phishing Awareness Assessment
Each policyholder will have access to a Confence Professional Services Consultant, offering you phishing training designed to help clients identify risks and the severity of phishing attacks.
A training program offered to policyholders is run by Confense, running two phishing scenarios randomly over four months for up to 500 individual email addresses.
A Confense consultant will work with you to:
- Discussing project goals
- Schedule outlining
- Announcements to send to employees and managers regarding commencement and purpose of company phishing scenarios
- Employee stakeholder buy-in
- Communicating any concerns regarding compliance with staff
Personal Cyber Risk Dashboard
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is offered for free by Chubb to policyholders. This is a service provided to run online risk assessments, scan for data breaches or vulnerabilities.
This service is tailored to work directly with your business.
Personal cyber risk dashboard makes it possible to help reduce risks of privacy breaches, stalking, and cyber fraud:
- The level of exposure is sent to the user
- Protecting clients from vulnerabilities and common ways of being hacked.
- Learn how to spot suspicious emails
- Offering multi-device protection
- Scanning personal information to protect it from being stolen or put on the dark web
- Advice from experts on security
- Priority help from UK based agents
Free Password Management Solution – In partnership with Dashlane
Advanced tools are offered by Chubb to help you secure and protect your online information.
Dashlane is an all-in-one solution that automatically fills in your passwords, log-ins, personal information, and payment details.
Dark web monitoring and web scanning are offered also by Dashlane. It will alert you instantly if any of your personal information is found somewhere it shouldn’t be.
Policyholders have free access to:
- Dashlane premium password management
- Digital protection for up to 100 employees
- 2-month term
- 20% discount to use with Dashlane
The key benefits include:
- Improvements to cybersecurity by making it easier to create stronger passwords
- Synchronize passwords across multiple devices
- Benchmarking passwords to help identify suspicious accounts/behavior
- Dark Web Monitoring alerts for up to 5 email addresses
- Automatic login for websites
- 1 GB of storage data with Daslane
- If a breach is detected an instant security message is sent to your computer or mobile
- Stress-free browsing online with built-in VPN
- Unlimited data for your computer and mobile device
- Change passwords with a simple click of a button without having to leave the app
Chubb Cybersecurity FAQ
How do I submit a claim to Chubb?
Claim submissions are made through email, please send your claims to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get more information on Cybersecurity?
Yes, www.chubb.com/cyber is the primary website for Chubb’s cyber insurance information.
What is Dashlane?
Dashlane is a password defence provider. Dashlane helps improve cybersecurity by making it easier to create stronger passwords.
Is the incident Response Team staffed by Chubb employees?
No. The Incident Response Team is staffed by experts from outside firms that have been specifically selected by Chubb.
The team are experts in the legal, computer forensics, notification, call center, public relations, fraud consultation, credit monitoring, and identity restoration.
What is Cyber Alert?
Chubb’s Cyber Alert® application is designed to offer you 24/7 incident reporting and response service resources at your fingertips.