- 1. About Us
- Cyberinsurance.co.uk is an online financial comparison service platform that helps its users make informed financial decisions by allowing them to compare and contrast various aspects of financial products available in the market through its specialised tools and filters. The Website and associated services are available completely free of cost to all users. However, we do receive certain commission from some of the financial companies we list and link in or through the Website.
- We are authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under registration number 746279and are classified as a credit broker for consumer credit products. We are not a lender.
- 2. Disclaimer
- Cyberinsurance.co.uk is an online financial information service website and should not be treated as a professional service qualified to offer bespoke financial, insurance or tax advice. All information and related content posted on this website are for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from acting, on the basis of any such information. We encourage you to take appropriate professional advice based on your particular circumstances before you put any of your resources, financial or otherwise, at risk. The application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances, and laws and regulations change on a regular basis.
- Fluctuations in the financial markets can make the value of investments and the income derived from them to go down as well as up and you may not get back the same amount that you had invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- At all instances you must exercise a high level of care and caution while accessing any information put up on this website. Cyberinsurance.co.uk does not review, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate, warrant or guarantee the quality, authenticity, claims or background of any financial service provider listed in this Website. In spite of our best efforts, some of the information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation, verification, warranty or guarantee with respect to the validity, accuracy, availability, completeness, safety, legality, quality or applicability of any content, opinion, response, advice, prediction, recommendation, information and/or other service provided by any financial service provider whose name appears in the Cyberinsurance.co.uk Website and all liability of Cyberinsurance.co.uk howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 3. Acceptable use of website
- If you choose to register with us, you will be asked to submit your personal details including your full name, location, phone number and email id, and then asked to choose a user ID and password, which must be kept confidential at all times. You must not use any other person’s account to access the Website. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Website. You will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user account, and will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- In order to maximize your user experience in using the Website, and avoid, eliminate or minimize disruptive activities, we further ask you to maintain the following:
- ensure that the information furnished by you in the registration form is accurate, true, current and complete, and maintain and update such information from time to time;
- do not use the Website in any way or take any action that may undermine, disrupt, damage or manipulate the working functionality, performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- do not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code, modify or create derivative works of the Website, or any updates or any part thereof;
- do not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, or violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law;
- do not use the Website in any manner that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity, or association, use false IP addresses or headers, or otherwise conceal your identity for any purpose;
- do not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- do not use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 4. Third Party Links and Advertisements
- We may occasionally provide external links and advertisements submitted by or directed towards third party websites and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, such advertisements do not signify that Cyberinsurance.co.uk endorses and/or is associated with such third party websites and services in any manner including, but not limited to, the content, accuracy, quality, nature, appropriateness, decency, functionality, performance, reliability, completeness, timeliness, validity, safety, legality or any other aspect thereof. We accept no responsibility for third party advertisements contained within the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in this Website, you do so at your own risk and these Terms and Conditions remains no longer applicable.
- 5. Suspension of Service
- Cyberinsurance.co.uk reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Website, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- 6. Limitation of Liability
- By using the Cyberinsurance.co.uk website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that such usage is at your sole risk and responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Cyberinsurance.co.uk is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, all warranties of quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Cyberinsurance.co.uk does not warrant that the services offered in the Website will be technically accurate or meet your specific requirements, that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Website will be free from viruses or similar harmful matter or that any defects in the Website will be immediately corrected. No oral or written communication offered by Cyberinsurance.co.uk will create any warranty for this purpose.
- Under no circumstances will Cyberinsurance.co.uk any of its directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors and agents be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages including, but not limited to, business interruption, damages for loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill and the like arising out of the use or inability of use of the service/ information provided on or downloaded from the website, or any delay in the processing of such information or services. For removal of doubt, this includes situations where there is any failure or delay in performance of any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (force majeure events). Notwithstanding the above, nothing under these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 7. Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cyberinsurance.co.uk, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, consultants, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including litigation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with (a) your use of or inability to use the Website (b) your violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Cyberinsurance.co.uk reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will offer complete cooperation with Cyberinsurance.co.uk in asserting any available defenses.
- 8. Intellectual Property
- All information and contents displayed in the Website including text, graphics, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces, source and object code, format, queries, algorithms and other content is owned and/or licensed by Cyberinsurance.co.uk and are protected by international laws on patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), domain names and other applicable rights. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand and agree to not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, any material on or from the Website, including text, graphics, logos and designs for any purpose whatsoever or allow any third party to do so.
- 9. Electronic Communication
- The communications between you and Cyberinsurance.co.uk use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Cyberinsurance.co.uk in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Cyberinsurance.co.uk provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. With your informed consent (opt-in), such electronic communication may also include periodic emails and/or other messages for our internal marketing and promotional purposes. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that our marketing communications are compliant with the applicable laws including GDPR.
- 10. General Information
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes as to the validity, execution, performance, interpretation or termination of this Agreement will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in London. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the enforceability of any other part or provision of this Agreement.
- Cyberinsurance.co.uk reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the same on the Website. You agree to review this document periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed as conclusive acceptance of such modified Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This T&C document was last updated in October, 2019.
The Website Cyberinsurance.co.uk and/or any mobile application that facilitates access to this Website is owned and operated by Funding Street Ltd], a Company registered in England and registered office at 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG (together, “the Website”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE. BY VIEWING, ACCESSING, UPLOADING OR DOWNLOADING ANY INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE A UK RESIDENT OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO CONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE ANY LONGER.